Schedule WordPress Posts to Increase Blog Value
You have the ability to Schedule WordPress Posts to automatically be posted on whatever date you want! Pick a few hours, a few days, or a few months in the future. Sometimes you have a great blog post come to mine, but it’s 3am in the morning which isn’t the best time to release it. Or maybe you spent all day writing great content, but you want to stagger the release to automatically post once per day for a few days. All of this is possible when you schedule WordPress posts!
Here’s how to schedule WordPress Posts
[list icon=”ordered” iconcolor=”#eb371c”]
- Login to your WordPress dashboard (usually at yourdomain.com/wp-admin)
- Hover over the “Posts” sidebar menu item and click “Add New”
- Give your post a good title
- Write your content
- Add a category to your post
- Above the “Publish” button, click Edit next to “Publish immediately”
- Change the date and time to when you want to schedule your WordPress posts and click “OK”
- The “Publish” button will now read “Schedule”
- Click “Schedule” when you are all set!
It’s that simple! If you want to change the time your blog is posted, you can up until the time it is set to go live. You can actually change the time of any WordPress post even if it has already been posted which is helpful when settings up a new website to stagger the content.